by Baba Prasad Lakshman | Apr 17, 2017 | Recording |
I know that there are many starters wanted to create their music and produce high quality output using their basic entry level audio interface. But many tend to misunderstand the correct input during recording. They simply record with hot high signal level and it sound to distort their tracks and they jump to insert some plugins pushing even further without knowing how to read the PEAK and RMS meters on their DAW.
No matter what DAW you use, great sound comes from
- According to StefMic Placement
- Good Cables
- Setting correct Gain Control on your Pre AMP
- Using EQ effectively
- Compressing and setting the levels correctly
- learn the proper way to get the best
- get pro results using your audio interface
- learn to tweak your EQ and use compression in detail
- Join our RECORDING, MIXING & MASTERING course now.
Sometimes, compression is not needed it the sound sits properly in your mix! There is no Fixed rule in your Audio mixing. If you wanted to
Call us know at 9884145966 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org